- Love to read different genres of books hence the variety in my writing.
- Would love to climb a high mountain someday–any mountain.
- The blueness of water, salty breeze from the ocean, shade of an umbrella, a good book to read and a paper to collect my own churning thoughts emanating from this combination – unbelievably fruitful.
- Scared of flying but dare to explore the world.
- A woman is the strongest element in nature.
- A good feeling is hard to describe–it is just good.
- It is difficult to write everyday but write a lot when you feel like it.
Now it is time to nominate others who are worthy of this award and they are:
Digital Dimensions at
For those who have come here reading my nomination, please note the below rules carefully –
“Show the award on your blog.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs (Sorry, I did not reach that number).
Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.”
Awards inspire! I received! I rejoice!
Thank you ‘Ghumakkad’ (http://ghummakkad.wordpress.com)for nominating me for the ‘Liebster Blog Award’. I graciously accept it.
Liebster as I found out on the web, is a German word meaning ‘dearest’ and the award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, though when I further researched it, it also said, less than 3000 followers. Whatever the number may be, I am thankful to Ghummakkad, who loves to travel around India and loves to take awesome pictures. I like the shadows in his pictures.
As the receiver of the Liebster award, I will answer the questions asked by Ghummakkad here:
1. How obsessed are you with your blog stats?
Not too much, but I love to see the bar high.
2.Most hostile traveling experience?
When I sat in the aircraft waiting to take off for 3 hours with no air conditioning, no water in Mumbai’s icky heat.
3.Train, plane, Bus, Car?
Train – I love the rumbling when it goes in a tunnel or over a bridge.
4.Your top 5 destinations in the bucket list?
5. Have you ever stormed out of your boss’s office after giving him a piece of your mind?
Yes! I told him that he was partial to somebody else too.
6. Nikon or Canon? Why?
Great Pictures – Nikon: Great comfort -Canon(you can hold Canon in your hand or put it in your handbag).
In keeping with the tradition, I will nominate a couple blogs for the Liebster Award. Here they are:
http://mainstreetmusingsblog.com/ – Every Monday morning, I get my share of laughs – for the entire week.
http://mymarketingnirvana.com/ – A nice intersection of Arts and Science.
Now for the customary questions :
1) You time travel to the Eighteenth Century Europe with an ipod touch – State a few reactions.
2) Getting there or journey? Please be candid.
3) When did you first realize you should write?
4) What do you hate the most?